Information we collect
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you through our website when you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, apply for a job, or register for an account.
You may be asked, as appropriate, to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, company name, or position within that company. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How We Use Collected Information
Persado may use your information to:
- Evaluate and respond to your inquiries, requests or questions;
- Tell you about and provide information about various Persado products, services and events, with periodic emails, which may include marketing communications;
- Improve Customer Service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- Evaluate and respond to your job applications;
Persado will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- Prevent fraud, unauthorized activities, or anything else that may create liability;
- Comply with applicable laws and reasonable requests of law enforcement;
- Exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Persado, our Users or others.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site at http://www.persado.com/terms-conditions
This policy was last modified on June 5th, 2013
50 West 17th Street, Floor 11
New York, New York 10011