Persado: Best in Show
by BRADY EVAN WALKER
Oh hi there, didn’t see you come in! I was just browsing this uplifting article on the Worst Places to Work.
And you know what? You know who’s not even close to donning those laurels? I’ll let you gue–
In fact, we were just certified as a Great Place to Work!
What’s so Great about our Place to Work, you ask?
- Great Challenges: There’s no better way to describe working on perfecting, expanding, and promoting a technology so groundbreaking and mind-blowing it makes us say, “This. Changes. Everything.” Even during happy hours. Speaking of…
- Weekly Happy Hour Thursdays: We celebrate birthdays and new hires. Tapas, wine, beer and a variety delicious healthy snacks are served.
- Honorary Employee Guest: Employees can visit our global offices. Co-workers treat lunch and sometimes dinner. They share a few cocktails show them around town and help them navigate the country they are in, like an office exchange program.
- Annual Company Off-sites: The entire company has gone away together for a week in select destinations like Dublin and Monterey, California. It’s a learning adventure intertwined with team building events like sandcastle building, bonfires, s’mores and cocktails.
And besides having fun in the office, we make life easier outside of the office too. Things like:
- 80% company-paid health coverage for employees and dependents.
- 401(k), stock options, and pre-tax savings accounts for employees
- Subsidized public transportation
Care to join the fun?
Visit our careers page to learn more about our opportunities.
Feel free to reach out directly to any of our leaders by email or LinkedIn message.