Customer Success Manager, Mid MarketApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Customer Success Manager in Chicago, IL, to be responsible for achieving retention goals and assigned strategic account management objectives for our clients.
What We Want You to Do:
- Onboard accounts including introductions to the technology, training and process integration
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key users and decision makers in assigned customer accounts
- You are the ROI-focused quarterback for a select portfolio of customers
- You strategize to secure executive visibility of Persado business results
- Understand customers’ business and objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful and generate enormous tangible business value using our technology
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Understand and explain technical requirements, linguistic and statistical concepts
- Coordinate the involvement of internal resources, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Assist Persado product development by understanding and communicating customers’ concerns, challenges and the interaction of different processes within their organization.
- Proactively lead account planning process that develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the duration of the contract.
- Ensure renewal of account contracts and promote new expansion opportunities within the account
- Engage with Persado’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passion about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate
- You prioritize ruthlessly to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- Enthusiastically represent Persado’s technology and solutions
What We Want To See:
- 2- 5 years’ experience working in the account management / success function in a technology based company. Digital marketing is preferred.
- An understanding of one or more of the following verticals: financial services, retail, travel and leisure, and telco
- You enjoy working with amazing companies like Toms Shoes, USA Today, Outrigger Resorts, Collections Etc., Vera Bradley, Zipcar, TicketNetwork, etc.
- Familiarity with email marketing services and/or Facebook advertising is a major bonus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Enjoys working with demanding customers all day every day
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will takes the initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all