Director, Corporate SalesApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the leading provider of AI-optimized marketing language for top global brands. Backed by the power of Narrative Intelligence, Persado uses its proven predictive language model, which pinpoints the exact words, phrases, visuals and emotions that will maximize engagement, to build stories that seamlessly reflect each brand’s unique voice, each campaign’s unique context, and each audience’s unique interests.
Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience, which work in tandem to predict the precise language that performs along with analytics to explain why. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term customer relationships through authentic communication.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Sr Account Executive based New York, NY. In this exciting role you will be responsible for developing and closing a book of business within key vertical markets of Retail/eCommerce, Fashion Retail, Health & Fitness, Travel/Hospitality, and Financial Services.
What We Want You To Do:
- Prospect and close New Annual Recurring Revenue (new + expansion)
- Work with medium to large -sized businesses doing $300mil + in revenues
- Work with high velocity of deals and new logos
- Manage pipeline and forecast accurately
- Qualify deals and get to decisions quickly
- Hold deals to a consistent sales cycle and process
- Build relationships with Senior Executives and line-of-business in accounts
- Educate customers on the changing digital marketing landscape and understands the business direction and goals of the accounts as a whole
- Collaborate with account managers to drive platform adoption and utilization
- Enthusiastically represent Persado’s technology and solutions.
What We Want To See:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development, ideally selling 12 month platform subscriptions in marketing or related technologies
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Hunter mentality
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with SalesForce CRM
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Ability to predictably forecast and execute on business goals
- Salesmanship and effective communications
- Time management (ability to work alone and develop own daily/weekly agenda)
- Organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes
- Vision, positive attitude and ability to think outside of the box
- Analytically minded and able to engage with and utilize others to deliver targets
- Familiarity with email marketing services or Facebook advertising is a major bonus
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- A self-starter with strict attention to detail
- Confident, self-motivated, hardworking, proactive and resourceful
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
- Able to perform under pressure
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
- Passionate in the way you convey solutions
What We Offer:
- By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!