Field Marketing ManagerApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a measurements oriented and a strong analytical Field Marketing Manager to lead field events as well as a range of other field programs (including but not limited to webinars, account based initiatives, industry and partner event sponsorships, direct mail, etc.). This person will be a critical member of the Demand Gen marketing team, reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing and will support our business development and sales teams across enterprise, strategic, and mid-market accounts globally
The Field Marketing Manager will manage all aspects of field programs, campaigns and events, and strategize and coordinate with key partners, and build effective marketing campaigns and programs to drive attendance, accelerate the sales cycle, and maximize conversions. You will demonstrate the ability to build sales pipeline through events, work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail, is process oriented, has high standards for their work, and is driven by positive outcomes with a passion for taking things to the next level.
What We Want You To Do:
- Drive territory strategy with sales partners to build field marketing event and program calendars designed to drive net new pipeline (generate net new leads & accelerate existing opps), drive prospect engagement, increase awareness, and support overall business goals.
Program development and management:
- Plan and handle the flow of leads from field events and programs into marketing automation systems and to sales team partners to maximize pipeline generation and conversion + evaluate partner and third party event co-marketing opportunities.
- Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and return on investment for program efforts including:
- Conduct post-event evaluations and return on investment analysis. Report and share results and recommendations with team and senior leadership.
- Effectively run budgets and evaluate value of all campaigns
- Monitor marketing metrics and analyze/report the results to make recommendations for enhancing efficacy
- Run scalable and efficient field marketing programs that allow rapid response and provide extraordinary customer service to internal and external partners
- Lead all aspects of event coordination including: event and program messaging, materials creation, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics
- Communicate event expectations and value tracking compliance to sales leadership and onsite event attendees.
What We Want To See:
- 2-4 years’ experience managing field marketing programs, campaigns, and events (regional and industry events), including but not limited to webinars, meet-ups, etc.
- Hands on experience working with Marketo and SFDC - Experience working in an enterprise software company highly preferred
- Experience working closely with a direct sales team and technology partners
- A passion for measurements and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing atmosphere while leading multiple programs and priorities and maintaining a positive, flexible, and open to continuous growth and improvement.
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, able to "turn on a dime" and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
- Shown capacity for a remarkable customer experience to internal and external partners
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 30% to handle and lead events, programs, and campaigns
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you desire improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all