Learning and Development CoordinatorApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator based out of our New York Headquarters to help manage, coordinate, design, and deliver Persado’s training programs. The underlying goals of the Learning and Development department are to (1) provide learning opportunities and resources (2) communicate updates in product, process, programs, and (3) improve communication and information channels for better information sharing.
What We Want You to Do:
- Coordinate, schedule, communicate, and help execute in person and online trainings owned by Learning & Development.
- Event management & execution of company-wide events including our annual Company Offsite, annual Sales Kick Off, external vendor sessions.
- Configure, administer, and maintain online recordings, courses, quizzes, and learning paths on our Learning Management System.
- Maintain, update, and create content including presentations, recordings, knowledge checks, documentation, etc.
- Manage, develop, and maintain content on our company-wide wiki (Confluence) and learning management system (Litmos).
- Work with managers and leadership for reporting and training metrics (survey feedback, completion, attendance, scores).
- Help review/proof new training content and collateral (presentations, documentation, one-sheeters, activities, etc.).
What We Want to See:
- 1-2 years’ work experience in training/HR, administration, project management, and/or events coordination
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with others
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects
- Work efficiently and consistently contribute to the team in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Google Suite
Who You Are:
- Hard worker – always looking to improve your skills. When you see inefficiencies in a process or system, you want find ways to improve it.
- Event coordinator – you like managing events by working well people and project manage delivery elements within time constraints.
- Organized – you have lists and develop processes to keep everything around you running smoothly. You know how to prioritize and get things done.
- Detail oriented – you understand that high quality work is necessary, and that even superficial errors will devalue the quality of the content.
- Ultimate team player – you like working with other people, wants to help even if it is outside of your standard responsibilities, and you want to build strong relationships with other employees.
- Good customer service – you want to assist when there are questions and you are calm under pressure
- Sense of humor and a good work-life balance!!
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all