Marketing Automation InternApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement.
Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Intern, based in our Athens office. In this role, you will be involved in the Deployment of large-scale digital marketing campaigns across a range of online channels for Fortune 500 customers.
Your work will span over various channels such as web, display, PPC, FB, Email, mobile and in-game advertising. You will be responsible to configure platforms to support deployment of Persado campaigns. You will be asked to work on new platforms depending on needs, but rest assured you will get proper support and training to get you up to speed.
What We Want You To Do:
- Set up, configure, and support the application components and integrations required for each digital campaign
- Follow rigorous QA processes to ensure flawless delivery of campaigns Persado configures in digital marketing platforms
- Ensure on-time and problem-free campaign launches by:
- Performing all necessary tasks for a project launch
- Assisting project managers in proper planning and execution of a project launch and
- Working with the rest of the departments in a smooth and effective manner to resolve all issues
What We Want To See:
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar discipline
- Basic working knowledge of HTML/CSS and SQL
- Basic understanding/familiarity with any scripting/programming language (Python is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Knowledge in Photoshop
- Experience with platforms like ESP, Serving and analytics platforms for web campaigns (examples: Responsys, Mailchimp, SFMC, CCMP, Cheetahmail, YESmail, Sendgrid, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adwords, VWO, MovableInk, others)
- Familiarity with Web Analytics and tracking tools
- Knowledge in other forms of web advertising (e.g. social media, Adwords, email marketing, mobile apps)
- Fluency in French
Who You Are:
- Loves and enjoys challenges and learning new things, expanding your professional skills
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Able to adjust priorities as needed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Potential opportunity for full-time employment.