Project Manager-DigitalApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the leading provider of AI-optimized marketing language for top global brands. Backed by the power of Narrative Intelligence, Persado uses its proven predictive language model, which pinpoints the exact words, phrases, visuals and emotions that will maximize engagement, to build stories that seamlessly reflect each brand’s unique voice, each campaign’s unique context, and each audience’s unique interests.
Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience, which work in tandem to predict the precise language that performs along with analytics to explain why. Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term customer relationships through authentic communication.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth startup marketing technology, is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager in our San Francisco office. In this exciting role you will be responsible for the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns in enterprises across North America.
What We Want You to Do:
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involve all relevant departments, and ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Track progress through a solid project plan
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Ensure that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What We Want To See:
- 3-6 years of client facing experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in the digital marketing sector
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Solid technical background with working knowledge of HTML and other web related languages
- Experience with running Email, Web Banners, Landing Page Optimization, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads campaigns
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects
- Loves making customers successful
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all