QA EngineerApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement.
Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our talented team of engineers in Athens!
This role is ideal for an individual with experience in preparation and execution of procedures for software quality assurance according to outlined industry standards.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will develop and execute manual, exploratory and automated tests that have been built by our team. You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in Persado’s defect tracking system. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for your projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases
- Record, document thoroughly and track defect life cycle.
- Perform thorough automated regression testing when needed.
What We Want To See:
- 3-4 years of working experience in software testing
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Knowledge of tools like: Jira, Postgres, MySQL, Postman would be considered a plus
- ISTQB certification foundation level would be a plus
Who You Are:
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-driven, responsible, take ownership
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all.