Software QA Automation EngineerApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement.
Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth marketing technology company, is looking for a Software QA Automation Engineer to join its talented team of engineers!!
The systems to be quality assured include web applications and APIs. We focus on using the latest development technologies, including Git, Spring, Groovy, Gradle, CSS, Java, SQL and noSQL databases. The goal is to develop a fully automated test suite that is easy to extend and maintain using our in-house developed framework Stevia.
As an Automation Engineer you will design, implement and execute automated tests. You will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in Persado’s defect tracking system. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for your projects.
What We Want You To Do:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases
- Record, document thoroughly and track defect life cycle.
- Perform thorough automated regression testing.
What We Want To See:
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Knowledge of OO programming (Java and or Groovy)
- Knowledge of tools like: Selenium / Webdriver
- Knowledge of TestNG
- Knowledge of Jira and Trello would be considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux would be considered a plus
- Experience in performance testing methodologies and tools would be a plus
Who You Are:
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-driven, responsible, take ownership
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all.