Web EngineerApply Now
Who We Are:
Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud: AI-generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment, or individual. Imagine having a copywriter and data scientist for each person in your audience; the platform generates the precise language that performs along with analytics detailing what drove response, resulting in better business outcomes and unprecedented insight into consumer engagement.
Comprised of the world’s largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, and scored words, phrases, and images, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships. To unlock the power of language and emotion for marketing, visit persado.com.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Web Engineer based in our Athens office. In this role, you will be involved in the implementation of large scale digital marketing campaigns across a range of online channels for Fortune 500 customers.
Your work will span over various channels such as web, display, PPC, FB, Email, mobile and in-game advertising.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build emails, display banners, landing pages and Facebook ads in various formats (html, psd, pdf, jpg, etc) that leverage Persado’s persuasive language and support our customers’ digital marketing campaigns
- Produce all required digital marketing assets, templates and images using industry best practices
- Set up and configure various online platforms for serving Email, Landing Page and Push notification campaigns
- Follow rigorous QA processes to ensure flawless delivery of all assets
- Ensure on-time and problem-free campaign launches by:
- performing all necessary tasks for a project launch
- assisting project managers in proper planning and execution of a project launch and
- working with the rest of the departments in a smooth and effective manner to resolve all issues
What We Want To See:
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of web design, computer science or engineering
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in web design and web campaign management
- Solid experience in working and building html email Templates that work across all major email clients
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Animate is a plus
- Working experience in multiple forms of web advertising (e.g. social media, Adwords, email marketing, mobile apps, remarketing) is a strong plus
- Experience in scripting for web and excel (e.g Perl, Python, VBScript) is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Who You Are:
- Able to adjust priorities as needed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all.